Optical Line Terminals (OLT)
Ultimate flexibility for agile PON deployments
CommScope’s FLX portfolio includes physical and virtual optical line terminals (OLTs) that make it easy for service providers to build and scale next-gen networks. Multiple compact form factors allow OLT installation in a variety of environments.
Featuring a modern, software-defined networking architecture that uses CommScope’s FLX virtual OLT (vOLT), this portfolio works equally well in disaggregated and traditional aggregated models.
- Open, standards-based and no vendor-proprietary lock-in
- Disaggregated or centralized architectures with ease of transitioning as needs evolve
- Cloud-native with on-site or hosted deployment
- Multi-vendor interoperability
- Ease of future technologies integration: BNG, wireless backhaul and other services
More elements on your network shouldn’t mean more work. CommScope ServAssure solutions can reduce OpEx and keep your subscribers satisfied by detecting and preventing outages before they occur.