Willkommen! Erleben Sie CommScope.com ganz neu. Sie benötigen Hilfe? Hilfe
Millennium und Copthorne Hotels
Laying the foundation for hotels of the future with Ruckus Networks technology
Tech-savvy guests, evolving customer demands, and technological innovations—such as the Internet of Things (IoT)—have placed hotels in a period of significant disruption and opportunities. Hotels today need to innovate to attract and retain as many customers as possible, or risk being displaced in the future. Therefore, customer centricity needs to be embedded in the DNA of the hotels of the future.
“For Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, genuine hospitality and leading with guest experience are guiding principles for everything we do. Every new technology we adopt and digital service we implement is aimed at providing greater personalization, reducing friction points and providing a unique experience for every guest,” Aung Kyaw Moe, Director of IT, Asia, Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
Before Millennium & Copthorne Hotels could roll out new digital services across its five properties in Singapore - M Hotel, Orchard Hotel, Studio M, Grand Copthorne Waterfront, and Copthorne King’s hotel—it needed to first establish a reliable, high performing Wi-Fi foundation across all its hotels.
- A network architecture that leverages the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology to meet current and future guest demands for bandwidth and seamless connectivity
- Hotel-wide Wi-Fi coverage to support property-wide deployment of new digital services, Internet of Things (IoT) innovations, and AURA room service robots
- Strong and reliable Wi-Fi to support the use of collaboration and productivity tools to boost efficiency
- Over 2900 Ruckus access points (APs) and 135 ICX switches were deployed across five hotel properties in Singapore
- Each of the hotels are individually managed by a 2-node SmartZone Cluster
- Enable the roll-out of new services and innovations
- Increased guest satisfaction regarding Wi-Fi performance, and ability to support multimedia content
- Increase productivity and improve collaboration amongst employees as well as reduce operating costs